Besides four under graduate courses namely BVSc & AH, BTech (Food Technology), BTech (Poultry Production Technology) and BTech (Dairy Technology), the University also offers post graduate courses namely MVSc in 22 disciplines, MTech (Food Technology), PhD in 20 disciplines of animal and veterinary sciences and PhD in Food Technology. In addition, the University also offers various Postgraduate Diploma Courses, MPhil in Biotechnology and MBA in Food and Livestock Business Management.
Postgraduate Degree Programme
- Master of Veterinary Science - MVSc (2 Years) in 22 disciplines
- Master of Technology (Food Technology) – MTech (FT) (2 years)
- Master of Science - MSc (2 Years) in 2 disciplines (Bioinformatics and Biostatistics)
- Master of Business Administration – MBA (2 Years) in Food and Livestock Business Management
Doctoral Degree Programme
- Doctor of Philosophy – PhD (Veterinary and Animal Sciences) (3 Years) in 20 disciplines
- Doctor of Philosophy – PhD (Food Technology) (3 Years)
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
- PG Diploma in Business Management (Animal & Fisheries Sciences)
- PG Diploma in Bio-informatics
- PG Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis
- PG Diploma in Companion Animal Practice
- Master of Philosophy in Biotechnology - MPhil
Master of Business Administration - MBA (Food and Livestock Business Management)
|Duration and eligibility
||Tentative date for calling for application
These degrees requires two years of full time study, which includes course work, research and thesis submission.
Eligibility for admission is possession of Bachelor's degree in the concerned field (as specified in the information brochure) obtained from the recognized University.
|Last Week of July